- 150 g avocado
- 150 g cream cheese
- 1 Lemongrass stalk, (peel outerleaves and take off the end)
- 1 pinch salt cod
- 1 small squeeze of lemon juice, (stops avocado from browning)
Thinly slice lemongrass. Place lemongrass and salt into mixing bowl and blitz by pulsing the Turbo button 3-4 times. Scrape down the side of bowl in between and blitz until lemongrass is very fine.
Add avocado, creeam cheese and lemon juice and blitz by pulsing the Turbo button 2-3 times until desired consistency.
I prefer the consistency slightly chunky to add some texture. Best served with crackers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter