- 250 g Coconut Cream.
- 5 eggs
- 230 g sugar
- 10 pandan leaves
- 2 tablespoon water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Using scissors to cut pandan leaves approx 1 inch and put into TM bowl for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Use spatular to scrape down the sides and add 2 tbsp water. Blend for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Pour out on to a seive and strained juice. Leave this aside.
1. Place eggs, sugar, coconut cream and pandan juice into TM bowl mix for 2 minutes on speed 3.
2. Insert Butterfly. Cook for 20 minutes at 100 degree on speed 3 until thickened.
3. Remove Butterfly and blend for 5 minutes on speed 3.
4. Pour into a sterillised jar and keep jam in fridge for up to 8 weeks.
Pandan leaves juice
You can use any type of sugar for this recipe.
Pandan leaves can be purchase fresh or frozen from Asian grocery store.
Alternatively you can use pandan essence approx 5 drops in this recipe.Pandan essence is available in Asian grocery store.
You can check out how to make fresh coconut cream recipe that I have posted in the community.
Use jam on toast or filling for bun and biscuit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes