- 250 g Coconut Cream.
- 5 eggs
- 230 g sugar
- 10 pandan leaves
- 2 tablespoon water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Using scissors to cut pandan leaves approx 1 inch and put into TM bowl for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Use spatular to scrape down the sides and add 2 tbsp water. Blend for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Pour out on to a seive and strained juice. Leave this aside.
1. Place eggs, sugar, coconut cream and pandan juice into TM bowl mix for 2 minutes on speed 3.
2. Insert Butterfly. Cook for 20 minutes at 100 degree on speed 3 until thickened.
3. Remove Butterfly and blend for 5 minutes on speed 3.
4. Pour into a sterillised jar and keep jam in fridge for up to 8 weeks.
Pandan leaves juice
You can use any type of sugar for this recipe.
Pandan leaves can be purchase fresh or frozen from Asian grocery store.
Alternatively you can use pandan essence approx 5 drops in this recipe.Pandan essence is available in Asian grocery store.
You can check out how to make fresh coconut cream recipe that I have posted in the community.
Use jam on toast or filling for bun and biscuit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice