- 2 cups Sunflower Seeds, (you can substitute 1 cup for 1/2 cup almonds and half cup cashews or whatever nuts you'd prefer.)
- 3/4 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1-2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch himalyan salt (or preferred)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place seeds on a tray and back for 15 mins. Mix seeds half way through to stop from burning.
3. Add coconut onto tray and bake for another 5 mins.
4. Remove from oven and place all ingredients into bowl.
5. Blits on speed 9 for 1 min.
6. Set for 10mins, 37C and speed 3.
7. Check and scrape sides and mix for a futher 5mins, 37C and speed 3.
8. Pour into jar.
Accessories you need
*Can be stored in the pantry or the refrigerator for 1 month.
*This recipe is a variation from the following site: www.peachypalate.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip