THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 130 grams hazelnuts, roasted
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 120 grams Rice malt syrup, or half rice syrup/half maple syrup (not fructose free) for a sweeter flavour
- 60 grams coconut cream/milk
- pinch Celtic Sea Salt
Roast hazelnuts in the over (if not already roasted) - 180degrees, 12-15 mins until nice and brown.
Wizz hazelnuts 10 sec, speed 8 and scrape down bowl
Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth - speed 8, 10-20sec. Add more coconut milk for a runnier/smoother consistancy.
Scrape into jars and keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Accessories you need
Mix it up with any nuts you like - a combination of hazelnuts and chestnuts is yummy too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Beetroot Soup (Paleo)
- Mini Pizza bases with sneaky pumpkin (grain free, dairy free, nut free, paleo)
- The Merrymaker Sisters Savoury Paleo Bread
- Choc banana pancakes (grain free, dairy free, sugar free)
- Quinoa Chocolate Cake (grain & dairy free)
- Sweet Potato & Macadamia Choc Brownies (Gluten free, Dairy free, Fructose Free)
- Lemony Lentil Soup