- 200 g dried cranberries
- 100 g water
- 50 g white wine
- 150 g Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
Add cranberries, water and wine to bowl. Cook 5 mins 100C spd 1 MC on.
Puree 10 secs spd 5 MC on. Scrape down.
Leave 15 mins to cool with lid off.
Add mustard, cinnamon and pepper, and mix 30 secs spd 3 MC on. Scrape, and repeat if necessary.
Store in an airtight container.
Use as an accompaniment with roast meat, or on sandwiches or burgers.
For a relish with a chunkier texture, mix on
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus