THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 grams dry roasted almonds
- 50 grams tiny tomatoes
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 stalk shallot including green portion, chopped into 4 pieces
- 20 grams tiny dill cucumbers or similar
- 20 grams cumquat (1 piece)
- 60 grams cold steamed chicken breast meat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces Whole Black Peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 250 grams cream cheese cut into large cubes
- 1 piece whole avocado (diced into 1cm cubes)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Intoplace garlic and blend 5 seconds speed 6
Intoplace nuts, black pepper corns and salt and blend 5 seconds speed 6
Intoplace tiny tomatoes, shallot, parsley, dill cumcumber, cumquat, steam chicken and blend 5 seconds on speed 6. The mixture should be chunky.Remove this and set aside.
Place intocream cheese, milk and yoghurt. Blend for 30 seconds speed 5.
Add set aside mixture toand blend for 5 seconds speed 4. If too chunky blend for 2 seconds speed 4 again.
Place dip into bowl and fold chopped advocado gently.
Serve with crackers or vegetable strips.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa