- 1/2c raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2c water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 lemon (juice, flesh and rind)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon organic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, optional
- Drain and rinse your cashews, then add all ingredients to the TM and blend on speed 6 for 2-3 minutes until super creamy, scraping down the sides a few times in between to push down any chunks.
- Pour into a sealed glass jar and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days. It will thicken beautifully in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake