- 1/2c raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2c water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 lemon (juice, flesh and rind)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon organic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, optional
- Drain and rinse your cashews, then add all ingredients to the TM and blend on speed 6 for 2-3 minutes until super creamy, scraping down the sides a few times in between to push down any chunks.
- Pour into a sealed glass jar and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days. It will thicken beautifully in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Cheesecake - Basic mix