THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g cauliflower, chopped roughly
- 8 cloves garlic
- 40 g dairy free spread
- 30 g vegetable stock
- 500 g water
- 125 g dairy free milk
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic cloves & chop speed 6, 3 seconds. Add dairy free spread & saute 2 minutes speed 1 varoma temp without measuring cup. Set aside & don't clean your bowl.
- Add cauliflower to bowl speed 5 for 4 seconds . Add stock paste then water ^ cook for 12 minutes 100 degrees speed without measuring cup. Can put simmering basket on top if it is splattering. Drain reserve 1 cup of liquid.
- Add dairy free milk, reserved stock, garlic butter and salt & pepper then insert measuring cup and slowly increase speed from 3 to 9 in 1 minute. Add more milk if you want a thinner sauce. Serve.
to make this yummy sauce simply
Accessories you need
I use this on my lasange or as a carbonara sauce.
I use Nuttelex as my dairy free spread, but you could use olive oil - I would cut it back to 20-30g so it's not too overpowering.
I use coconut milk (not canned) but you could use almond, oat or soy etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)