- 1 clove Peeled garlic
- 30g peeled brown onion
- 50g Butter, cubed, room temp.
- 50g plain flour
- 5 - 7 button mushrooms sliced
- 400g full cream milk
- 100g pure pouring cream
- 1 heapy tsp veg stock or powdered chicken stock
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley - leaves only, finely chpped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Hull garlic by chopping off the end of the clove that attaches to the rest of the bulb then put the clove in the TM bowl for 3-4 sec / speed 4
take the bulb skin out of the TM and chop the hulled garlic for 4 sec / speed 8 (don't forget to disable the reverse).
Add onion and chop 3 sec / speed 7 before scraping down the sides and adding the butter to melt/saute for 2 minutes / 100°c / speed 1.
Add flour and cook 1 min / 100°c / Speed 1. Scrape around to make sure all flour is mixed with butter and not stuck to the base.
Add remaining ingredients (except parsley) and cook 6 min / varoma / Speed 2
Add parsley and cook a further 3 min / 100°c / speed 2
TIP. Perfect for topping a nice steak, chicken, pasta, or blended to make a sensational creamy mushroom soup. (add another 150m milk or my chicken broth for soup, and blend 1 min speed 8 )
TIP. You can add a tsp of Dijon or wholegrain mustard also if desired.
TIP. Add more or less flour for thicker or runnier consistancy.
TIP. For an even faster sauce, add whole mushrooms in the TM bowl after the butter and flour is cooked (between strp 3 & 4) and chop 2 - 3 sec speed 4 (or as desired), then continue on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Keto Bread
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd