- 125 g ground mustard powder
- 250 g Milk
- 100 g sugar
- 125 g white wine vinegar
- 250 g water
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- 35 g cornflour
- 1 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add mustard powder, milk, sugar, water, jam & salt
Combine well for 10 secs / speed 4
Cook for 12 mins / 90 degrees / speed 2
Add vinegar and cornflour & cook for a futher 10 mins / 90 degrees / speed 2
Pour into glass jars. When cooled, place in the fridge
This is a South African recipe from Ouma Eina that has been converted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Masala Dosa
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Traditional Carrot Cake