- 3-5 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup of Paul Newmans Whole Egg Mayo
- 1/2 cup of Praise rench dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the boiled eggs and the mayo in the thermomix bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the french dressing.
Mix for 30 seconds on speed 9 to get a nice smooth consitancy.Repeat until you get the desired result.
* I don't normally like potato salad, I find it a tad bitter, but this one I like. It's creamy and full of flavour. Can use with pasta to make a cold pasta salad or with a lettuce salad. Many options.
** To cook your hard boiled eggs 1L of water, 12-15 mins, Speed 3, Varoma
*** I used this dressing with 1 kg of diced potatos, fried diced bacon and 2-3 spring onions, very yummy
**** I made it with 5 eggs and we liked it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip