- 1 --- onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g Tinned Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 15 grams Butter, (salted or unsalted)
- 130 grams whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
1. Add onion and garlic to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper to mixing bowl and cook 10 min/100 deg/speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on lid.
4. Add butter and cream to mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 3.
5. Cook 7 min/90 deg/speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on lid.
6. Remove TMX basket and replace MC. Blend 30 sec/speed 7 gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 7. (Nb: I remove the lid to let out some steam before blending).
7. Serve with your favourite pasta. I make this all the time but at the time of submitting this recipe was freezing it so a better photo will be uploaded later Makes approx 550ml.
Recipe below converted for TMX:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup