- 1 block of cream cheese
- 250 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 4 shallots
- 1 small red capsicum
- 8 sweet spiced gherkins, (250g jar of)
- 2 tablespoons Worstershire sauce
- curry powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Tasty Cheese into TM Bowl and grate for 7 sec/speed 8. Set aside
2. Place shallots, capsicum and gherkins in TM bowl chop 4 sec/ speed 4
3. Add cream cheese. Combine 4 sec/ speed 5
4. Scrape down sides. Add Tasty cheese and worstershire sauce. Mix again 10 sec/ speed 3/.
5. Place in fridge in either 1 or 2 bowls for 30 min to harden.
6. Remove and roll in 1 large or 2 smaller balls.
7. Place curry powder in a bowl and coat the cheese ball.
Will keep in the fridge for about one week
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate