- 500 g Rice & Cashew milk, (I use Quirky Cooking's recipe)
- 50 g cornflour, gluten free
- 30 g Nuttelex, (or butter if this is tolerated)
- 2 tbsp savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Place all ingredienta into mixing bowl and cook 7 min / 90C / speed 4, or until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve or use as required in another dish (e.g. lasagne).
Accessories you need
This is great served over cauliflower with a roast dinner, or in place of the bechamel sauce in lasagne.
I'm sure it could be made with commercial or homemade rice milk to make it nut free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Fish Fingers (dairy free)
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Steamed Blueberry Puddings (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits
- Bounty Cake
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups