- 500 g Rice & Cashew milk, (I use Quirky Cooking's recipe)
- 50 g cornflour, gluten free
- 30 g Nuttelex, (or butter if this is tolerated)
- 2 tbsp savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Place all ingredienta into mixing bowl and cook 7 min / 90C / speed 4, or until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve or use as required in another dish (e.g. lasagne).
Accessories you need
This is great served over cauliflower with a roast dinner, or in place of the bechamel sauce in lasagne.
I'm sure it could be made with commercial or homemade rice milk to make it nut free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Fish Fingers (dairy free)
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Steamed Blueberry Puddings (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Beetroot And Chickpeas Kebab:
- Nannas Sponge Cake
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Simple Beef Stroganoff
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail