- 6-8 portion lamb chump chops
- 50 gram Butter
- 30 grams plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 60 grams tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon or dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 125 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Toss chops in flour seasoned with salt & pepper. Heat 20 grams butter in pan, add chops, brown well on both sides(optional)
Place chops in one layer in an oven proof dish.
Melt 30grams butter with flour in TM bowl 1 min/100/speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients to the TM bowl and mix 3-4 mins/100/sp4.
Pour marinade over top of the chops and flip over to coat both sides of chops evenly.
Place in pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked. Can cover with foil if preferred.
Serve with your choice of vegetables - Mashed potato goes really well with this one.
This recipe can be doubled or trippled. It could also be cooked in the oven in a casserole dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese