- 125 grams whole fresh red chilli, (the smaller the hotter, adjust to suit)
- 250 grams sultanas
- 4 pieces fresh ginger root sliced, equivelent to 4x10 cent coins
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 360 grams white vinegar, 1.5 cups
- 610 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams water
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and process on speed 8 for 20 seconds. Cook for 10 minutes on Varoma on speed 2. Scrape sides and cook for a further 40 minutes on 100c on speed 3.
Pour into sterilized bottles and seal.
You can thicken this sauce by increasing the cooking time or make it 'chunkier' looking by decreasing the initial processing time.
I have bottled it and it has always lasted 6 months, but I am sure it would last longer
This recipe was passed on to me by consultant Jaye Eyre (thanks Jaye)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: