- 300 g Figs, fresh, quartered
- 125 g walnuts
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon honey
Add quartered figs to TM bowl along with walnuts. Set to closed lid position and pulse on Turbo 2-3 times.
Add cream cheese to TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 3-4.
Add blue cheese to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on Reverse Speed 3.
Serve into a dip bowl and drizzle with honey.
This dip needs to be prepared close to time of serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls -Variation of Cinnamon Doughnut Bliss Balls (paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)
- S'more slice
- Breakfast for Champions
- Crunchy nut cornflake bars