- 1 Purple Eschallot
- 6 cloves garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- 200 g white wine
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 250 grams Milk
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Recipe is created for
This sauce was served over Pork Cutlet, and would be fantastic on steak, chicken, served with potatoes.
-Chop Eschallot, Garlic 3 sec/spd 6.
-Scrape sides of bowl.
-Cook 5 mins/varoma/spd 2.
-Add White Wine, Chicken Stock Paste, Milk, Dijon Mustard and Cornflour.
-Cook 15 minutes/varoma/spd 2.
Accessories you need
I steamed my Zucchini in the varoma in the last 5 minutes, by increasing the speed to 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments