- 1 Purple Eschallot
- 6 cloves garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- 200 g white wine
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 250 grams Milk
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
This sauce was served over Pork Cutlet, and would be fantastic on steak, chicken, served with potatoes.
-Chop Eschallot, Garlic 3 sec/spd 6.
-Scrape sides of bowl.
-Cook 5 mins/varoma/spd 2.
-Add White Wine, Chicken Stock Paste, Milk, Dijon Mustard and Cornflour.
-Cook 15 minutes/varoma/spd 2.
I steamed my Zucchini in the varoma in the last 5 minutes, by increasing the speed to 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup