- 20 grams gelatin
- 100 grams hot water
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix chicken stock concentrate
- 415 grams Red Salmon
- 70 grams mayonaise
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 sprig shallots
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 120 grams pure cream
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 package Crackers or Biscuits
- 1 bunch of Carrot & Celery Sticks
1. Add Parsley and Shallots to the bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 7 scraping down the sides after a second and going again till you reach the 3 seconds chopping time in total. Then set aside for later.
2. Rinse bowl and add Gelatin, Hot Water, Chicken Stock, and blend for 5 min / 100 degrees/speed 4. Then leave it 10 minutes to cool to 50 degrees.
3. Then add Red Salmon (drained), Mayonaise, Parsley & Shallots, Lemon Juice, Cream and Salt & Pepper and blend for a further 2 mins / speed 7.
4. Run mould under the tap then shake out the excess water before pouring the pate mixture into the mould.
5. Let it set in the fridge for at least an hour.
6. Remove pate from the mould and serve with crackers, carrot and celery sticks.
Accessories you need
If using Thickened Cream instead of Pure Cream - half the amount of Gelatin (10g) as Thickened Cream has a thickening agent that acts as a gelatin type product.
You can add more Parsley & Shallots if you would like!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kyra's Anzac Crumble Caramel Slice
- Cranberry & Orange Granola
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Puppy Pops
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
- Jelly Cheesecake Slice
- Cold and flu gummies
- Raspberry Marshmallow Slice with Weetbix Base
- MY POPS JELLY SLICE @shebykate_
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake
- OJ Gummies
- Vitamin C Gummies
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- S'mores Brownie
- No bake cheesecake
- Hot Cross Bun Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls
- Low Carb Purple Yam (Ube) Pudding