- 350 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Chop cheese 3 sec/speed 8 then set aside.
Melt butter 2 mins/100/speed 2.
Return cheese to bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Cook 10 mins/90/speed 4.
Perfect over pasta, sprinkled with paprika. Also great with 50g Parmesan added in step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice