- 350 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Chop cheese 3 sec/speed 8 then set aside.
Melt butter 2 mins/100/speed 2.
Return cheese to bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Cook 10 mins/90/speed 4.
Perfect over pasta, sprinkled with paprika. Also great with 50g Parmesan added in step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls