- 350 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
Chop cheese 3 sec/speed 8 then set aside.
Melt butter 2 mins/100/speed 2.
Return cheese to bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Cook 10 mins/90/speed 4.
Perfect over pasta, sprinkled with paprika. Also great with 50g Parmesan added in step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing