- 3 canned anchovies, can use between 2 to 4
- 1 small garlic glove, minced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, leaves only
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon, leaves only
- 3 level tablespoons Chopped chives
- 2 level tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- pinch Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
- 1) Blitz the anchovies and garlic for 5 secs on speed 9.
2) Put all of the ingredients in the bowl and blend for 20 secs on speed 9.
3) Toss with green salad.
Accessories you need
The dressing can last about a week in the fridge in a air tight container.
Recipe makes about two cups.
You can use anchovy paste (2 teaspoons) if you prefer over canned anchovies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.