- 10 g olive oil
- 1 can green pepper, corns
- 100 g thickened cream
- 5 g corn flour
- 2 tsp mustard
- Salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place one tbsp of the green peppercorns into the TM bowl and pulverise for 5 sec speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Place in all remaining ingredients except the remainder of the can of green peppercorns and cook for 3 mins 90 degrees on speed 3.
Add the remainder of the can of green peppercorns and stir in reverse speed 1 for 5 secs.
This is great on steak or vegetables.
This is great on a steak done on the Grill...mmm!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- New York Style Hot Dog Onion Relish
- Tomato relish
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Pizza pasta salad
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Chicken & Asparagus Lasagna
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese