- 70 grams sugar
- 80 grams hazelnuts, without skin, toasted
- 50 grams milk chocolate
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 30 grams cocoa powder (I used woolies homebrand)
- 70 grams butter, cut into pieces
- 100 grams Milk
Add Hazelnuts and mill 10 sec/sp 9. Scrape down bowl, and repeat if still quite course.
Add Sugar and mill 10 sec/sp 9, scrape down bowl.
Blend 30 sec, sd 6.5, scrape down bowl. REPEAT checking consistency each time until its quite smooth (you want it to be very smooth with only small flecks of hazelnut),
Add chocolate and butter blend 30 sec/sp 6.5, scrape down bowl.
Add cocoa and milk heat 6 mins/50C/sp3, stop and scrape down bowl after 3 mins to get all cocoa to mix through.
Pour into steralized jars, I got 2 x 250ml jars.
This is a variation from the Thermomix recipe, I found the original to strong with straight dark chocolate and also the blending times a bit short as the consistency was quite gritty. The extra process is trying to ensure you get to a smoother consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake