- 70 grams sugar
- 80 grams hazelnuts, without skin, toasted
- 50 grams milk chocolate
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 30 grams cocoa powder (I used woolies homebrand)
- 70 grams butter, cut into pieces
- 100 grams Milk
Add Hazelnuts and mill 10 sec/sp 9. Scrape down bowl, and repeat if still quite course.
Add Sugar and mill 10 sec/sp 9, scrape down bowl.
Blend 30 sec, sd 6.5, scrape down bowl. REPEAT checking consistency each time until its quite smooth (you want it to be very smooth with only small flecks of hazelnut),
Add chocolate and butter blend 30 sec/sp 6.5, scrape down bowl.
Add cocoa and milk heat 6 mins/50C/sp3, stop and scrape down bowl after 3 mins to get all cocoa to mix through.
Pour into steralized jars, I got 2 x 250ml jars.
This is a variation from the Thermomix recipe, I found the original to strong with straight dark chocolate and also the blending times a bit short as the consistency was quite gritty. The extra process is trying to ensure you get to a smoother consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake