- 50 g chives (or other herbs of choice)
- 250 g EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
8Recipe is created for
Place herbs into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs/speed 6.Blend for 30 secs/speed 7. Allow to cool.
Add EVOO and cook for 15 mins/70ºC/speed 1.
Strain through very fine sieve or nut milk bag and press solids to remove oil.
Keep in sterilised jar until use.
infused oil in place of normal oil in salads, mayonnaise or dressings,
as a drizzle over steak, chicken or dips, to garnish a plate or use as
your oil for stir frying etc.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites