- 50 g chives (or other herbs of choice)
- 250 g EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
8Recipe is created for
Place herbs into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs/speed 6.
Add EVOO and cook for 15 mins/70ºC/speed 1.Blend for 30 secs/speed 7. Allow to cool.
Strain through very fine sieve or nut milk bag and press solids to remove oil.
Keep in sterilised jar until use.
infused oil in place of normal oil in salads, mayonnaise or dressings,
as a drizzle over steak, chicken or dips, to garnish a plate or use as
your oil for stir frying etc.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart