- 50 g chives (or other herbs of choice)
- 250 g EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
8Recipe is created for
Place herbs into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs/speed 6.Blend for 30 secs/speed 7. Allow to cool.
Add EVOO and cook for 15 mins/70ºC/speed 1.
Strain through very fine sieve or nut milk bag and press solids to remove oil.
Keep in sterilised jar until use.
infused oil in place of normal oil in salads, mayonnaise or dressings,
as a drizzle over steak, chicken or dips, to garnish a plate or use as
your oil for stir frying etc.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil