- 50 g chives (or other herbs of choice)
- 250 g EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
8Recipe is created for
Place herbs into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs/speed 6.Blend for 30 secs/speed 7. Allow to cool.
Add EVOO and cook for 15 mins/70ºC/speed 1.
Strain through very fine sieve or nut milk bag and press solids to remove oil.
Keep in sterilised jar until use.
infused oil in place of normal oil in salads, mayonnaise or dressings,
as a drizzle over steak, chicken or dips, to garnish a plate or use as
your oil for stir frying etc.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon