- Few sprigs of continental (flat leaf) parsley
- Few sprigs of fresh dill
- Few sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- 200 g pot set natural yoghurt, (no preservatives or nasties)
- Juice & rind 1 lemon
- 2 pre-roasted garlic cloves, small to medium size cloves
- 1 tbsp Natural honey
- Handful chopped spring onions, (shallots)
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil, (EVOO), if required
Place all herbs into mixing bowl chop 10 sec/speed 9.
Add natural yoghurt and honey into mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 4.
Add juice & rind of lemon, garlic cloves, shallots mix 15 sec/speed 4.
If runnier consistency is required add dash of evoo whilst mixing on speed 1 - 2 until desired cosnsitency is achieved.
Herb & Yoghurt Dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip