- 450/500 grams Paris Quark Cottage Cheese, (The original recipe was for 500g but I could only find a 450g tub an it still works well with this amount)
- 250 grams Unsalted Butter or TMX Butter, (tried it with home brand but works well with Western star and TMX butter)
- 200 grams sour cream, (also works well with a 200ml tub of Creme Fraiche)
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon salt flakes, (salt flakes works best)
Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients into the bowl and set the temp to 70 Degrees, Speed 4 for 6 minutes, no measuring cup on as I put the simmering basket on top to use as a splatter gaurd otherwise too much moisture builds up with the MC on.
Pour into container of choice and allow to cool a little and place into refridgerator to set.
Easy as 1, 2, 3 !
You can use for dips or whatever you would use cream cheese for. I have used this for my garlic and herb dip and also used it for a baked cheese cake slice and it turned out perfect!
This Recipe is orginaly from a German Book and I came across it on the TMX Forum.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Hundreds and Thousands Biscuits
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- Anzac Cheesecake Slice
- Healthy Coconut steamed fried Rice