- 2 Pieces Hot Smoked Salmon, I find this at Coles
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1/2 Juice of a lemon
- 1/2 Red onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- chilli powder to taste
- 2 tbs greek yoghurt, for a lighter taste (optional)
- Handful chives fresh
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place half onion and chives in bowl. Chop Speed 5 for 4 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients. You can break the salmon into 1/3s. I don't add the skin but you can if you like. Blend Speed 5 6 seconds.
3. Serve with a garnish of chives and a sprinkle of chilli powder.
Serve with crackers.
Also really nice for brekky on toast with an egg or on top of small pieces of baguettes and served as fingerfood.
This dip is a real winner with family and friends. I've had many requests for the recipe so here it is! Enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter