- 1 tomato, Cut into quarters
- 1/2 onion, Cut in half
- 1 clove garlic
- 35 g Butter, Cubed
- 40 g plain flour
- 20 g Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 10 g balsamic vinegar
- 15 g Worcestershire sauce
- 15 g Vegemite or Promite or Bonox
- 15 g HP sauce
- 20 g brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground black pepper, Optional
- 500 g water
- 40 g coconut cream
Recipe is created for
1. Place tomato, onion and garlic in TM bowl. Chop 3sec/Sp 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add butter, sauté 5min/100*/Sp 2. Add flour and cook 1 min/100*/Sp 1.
3. Add stock paste, balsamic, Worcestershire, vegemite, HP sauce, sugar, pepper (optional) and water. Cook 8min/100*/Sp 4
4. Add coconut cream and cook 1min/100*/Sp 4. Taste to see if you like it, add BBQ sauce if it's not sweet enough. If not thick enough, make a cornflour paste with 2 heaped tsp plus a little water, add to gravy and cook for 1.5 min/100*/Sp 4.
Tasty Pepper Gravy
Add the pepper to taste or leave it out for a less hot gravy.
For TM5 and TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe