- 50 grams brown sugar
- 30 grams rock salt
- 30 grams smoked paprika
- 1 level tsp Onion powder
- 1 level tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 level tbsp garlic granules
- 1/2 level tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 level tsp fennel seeds
- 3 cloves whole
- 1 bayleaf
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add all ingredients to TB - mix on speed 10/5 sec or untill all indredients are blended.
rub into choosen meat and let mariante - the longer the better.
Accessories you need
this makes enough to marinate 2kgs of meat. i use this to marinate roast pork/beef/chicken when cooking on the webber.
any left over rub, for roasts add oil/beer and use to baste meat during cooking.
i use a dehydrator to dry the meat when making jerky.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Anna's Spaghetti Bolognaise Sauce
- Hearty and delicious lentils
- Scat's Floozie (Creamy Chicken, Caramelized Leek & Goats Cheese Tart)
- Hungarian Goulash
- Lamb Vindaloo
- Homestyle Beef Goulash
- Jodes Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Vegetable Detox Soup
- Austrian Pearl Barley Soup (Bündner Gerstensuppe)
- Ange's light bolognese
- Italian Style Meat Sauce for a Crowd
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash