- 1 bunch kale, stems removed
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- juice from 1 lemon, (can use zest as an option too)
- 60g parmasan cheese, cubed
- salt & peper, to taste
- 1/2 fresh chilli, optional
Place kale into the rice basket in a clean sink. Boil the kettle & pour boiling water over kale until it just lightly cooks the kale, then place the kale into cold water straight away to cool it down & stop the cooking. Squeeze excess moisture out of the kale.
Into the Thermomix bowl place the (zest - if using) cheese, chilli & garlic. Chop for 10 secs speed 10. Add remaining ingredients including the cooked kale & chop for 5 secs speed 10.
The original recipe was from Sarah Wilson's I Quit Sugar book. I was very suprised how delicious this is & now I am addicted!!
You can add spinach leaves as well.
Dairy free option just leave the cheese out or use macadamia nuts instead
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Orange Mash
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Banana, Strawberry and Kale ice cream, dairy free, sugar free, GAPS friendly
- Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Satay Sauce