- 1 bunch Kale, stems removed
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- juice from 1 lemon, (can use zest as an option too)
- 60g parmasan cheese, cubed
- salt & peper, to taste
- 1/2 fresh chilli, optional
Place kale into the rice basket in a clean sink. Boil the kettle & pour boiling water over kale until it just lightly cooks the kale, then place the kale into cold water straight away to cool it down & stop the cooking. Squeeze excess moisture out of the kale.
Into the Thermomix bowl place the (zest - if using) cheese, chilli & garlic. Chop for 10 secs speed 10. Add remaining ingredients including the cooked kale & chop for 5 secs speed 10.
The original recipe was from Sarah Wilson's I Quit Sugar book. I was very suprised how delicious this is & now I am addicted!!
You can add spinach leaves as well.
Dairy free option just leave the cheese out or use macadamia nuts instead
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Cashew Cheese
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Fragrant pipis
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Rich Tomato Sauce