- 1500 g ripe roma tomatoes, Cut In half
- 1 onion large, Cut in quarters
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 level tbsp basil dried, Leaves
- 1 level tbsp Oregano dried, Leaves
- 1 level tbsp dried thyme
- 3 level tbsp dried bay leaves
- 1 heaped tsp sweet paprika, Powder
- 100 g red wine
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- add onion, garlic to bowl & chop 3sec/speed5
- scrape bowl and add 30g of olive oil
- add all herbs cook for 5 mins/varoma/speed2
- add tomatoes & 1 TBSP of veggie stock & Red wine. Cook for 30-40min/100deg/speed2
- scrape bowl and blend speed5/20 sec or until puréed
- pour hot into a glass Jar to vacuum seal and use as desired.
freezes well too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.