- 500 grams strawberries
- 15 grams xylitol
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place Strawberries in bowl, chop if you would like a smoother jam.
2. Add the Xylitol and Gelatin.
3. Cook 8-10mins speed 2 100 deg. Reverse speed if you want a chunkier jam.
4. You can blitz the jam if you would like it smoother at this stage.
5. Add the chia seeds and mix 20sec speed 1.
6. Place in sterilized jar.
Accessories you need
I used frozen strawberries. Allow to defrost first.
You can substitue strawberries for a different fruit.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Easy Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Coconut yoghurt
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.