- 500 grams strawberries
- 15 grams xylitol
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
Recipe is created for
1. Place Strawberries in bowl, chop if you would like a smoother jam.
2. Add the Xylitol and Gelatin.
3. Cook 8-10mins speed 2 100 deg. Reverse speed if you want a chunkier jam.
4. You can blitz the jam if you would like it smoother at this stage.
5. Add the chia seeds and mix 20sec speed 1.
6. Place in sterilized jar.
I used frozen strawberries. Allow to defrost first.
You can substitue strawberries for a different fruit.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- mint sauce tm5
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Donna Hay's Classic Hot Cross Buns
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice