- 500 grams strawberries
- 15 grams xylitol
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Strawberries in bowl, chop if you would like a smoother jam.
2. Add the Xylitol and Gelatin.
3. Cook 8-10mins speed 2 100 deg. Reverse speed if you want a chunkier jam.
4. You can blitz the jam if you would like it smoother at this stage.
5. Add the chia seeds and mix 20sec speed 1.
6. Place in sterilized jar.
I used frozen strawberries. Allow to defrost first.
You can substitue strawberries for a different fruit.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- White chocolate mousse logs
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- Pate en Crouté
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey