- 500 grams strawberries
- 15 grams xylitol
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Strawberries in bowl, chop if you would like a smoother jam.
2. Add the Xylitol and Gelatin.
3. Cook 8-10mins speed 2 100 deg. Reverse speed if you want a chunkier jam.
4. You can blitz the jam if you would like it smoother at this stage.
5. Add the chia seeds and mix 20sec speed 1.
6. Place in sterilized jar.
I used frozen strawberries. Allow to defrost first.
You can substitue strawberries for a different fruit.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Vanilla and Raspberry Macarons (Gluten Free)
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- White chocolate mousse logs
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- Pate en Crouté
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe