- 230 g leek
- 100 g water
- 5 g dried tarragon
- 150 g double cream
- 5 g lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Trim white part of leek then cut in half , wash under running water to get rid of any sand. Cut in 2cm pieces.
2. Place leek, water,tarragon, lemon juice and seasoning into TM bowl cook 12 mins/ Varoma temp/speed soft/mc on.
3. Add double cream to TM bowl mix 12 seconds/speed 4/mc on.
Serve over Fish or Chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados