- 150 g Lactose free Cream, Normal cream is fine if you don’t need LF
- 2-3 level tbsp Maple syrup, Add to desired taste
- 60 gram garlic infused oil, Low Fodmap
- 1 heaped tablespoons djion mustard, Check ingredients to confirm it’s low Fodmap
- 1 heaped tablespoons seeded mustard, Check ingredients to confirm it’s low Fodmap and has no hidden garlic
- 1 level tbsp gluten free cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in bowl, cook for 3 minutes 50° speed 2
Scrape sides with spatula and cook for another 2 minutes 50° on speed 2.
Then serve with chicken, pork or steak.
I used mine with some homemade GF Chicken Schnitzels
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Curd
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste