- 40 g onion 1 lg clovegarlic 1 cm Piece of fresh ginger 1 teaspoon oil ½ teaspoon clove ½ teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon pimento 1 teaspoon nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon hot dried chilli 1 teaspoon salt 25 g treacle 150 g vinegar 75 g sultanas 350 g raw sugar 600 g mango peeled and cut from seed
Put onion, garlic and ginger in bowl. Chop speed 8 for 5 sec. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil. Sauté 2 minutes temp 100 C speed 1.
Add clove, cinnamon, pimento, nutmeg, chilli, salt, treacle and vinegar.
Cook for 10 minutes temp 100 C speed 1.
Add sultanas, sugar and mango.
Cook 30 minutes at temp 100 C speed 2 reverse.
Pour into sterilized glass jars. Seal and store
you can sterilize a few jars by putting a small amount ( 2 cm) water in the jar and putting the microwave for 2 min. This boils the water and the steam does the rest of the jar. The boiling water from each jar can be poured on the lids. Use tongs to handle jars as they will be hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.