- 500 g Butter, freshly made or pre-made at room temp
- 65 g Maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or other spice) to taste
- pinch sea salt
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and mix 30 seconds / speed 4
heat 5 minutes / 50 deg / speed 2 until melted.
blend 10 seconds / speed 4 to make a frothy, maple coloured liquid.
pour into a container and place in refridgerator to set.
When half set use a knife to gently stir the butter and blend in any syrup
which has settled to the bottom.
Once set the butter will have a soft, fudge like consistency.
You can make fresh butter and continue on with this recipe
(rinse the butter well before adding syrup and cooking) or use pre-made butter.
By melting the syrup and butter together the flavour is stonger than just stirring maple syrup through butter. You can also use any spice (cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, cardamom are nice) or a combination for extra flavour.
lovely on Pumpkin scones, pancakes or toast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)