- 6 Navel Oranges
- 400 g raw sugar
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- Thinly peel the skin of the oranges until you have about 2 tablespoons, being careful not to include any of the white pith. Thinly slice and set aside.
- Peel and cut the oranges into wedges, remove pips and white pith, add to bowl.
- Add sugar to bowl and let stand for about an hour.
- Blend 5 seconds, speed 6.
- Scrape down sides and cook 10min, 115C, speed 1, using the simmer basket on top of lid instead of measuring cup.
- Scrape down sides, cook another 30min, 105C, speed 1, stopping to scrape down sides every 10min or so. Mixture should reduce by at least 1/3.
- Add reserved sliced orange zest (peel) and cook 10min, 115C, speed 1.
- Pour into prepared warm sterilised jars, let cool, seal and refridgerate.
Accessories you need
Sterilize clean jars by heating in an oven. Let cool so that they are still warm (not hot) when pouring in the cooked marmalade.
My oranges were quite sweet so could have reduced the sugar to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Variation Dukkah
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Goujeres with chives
- Buckwheat Galettes (GF crepes/wraps)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies
- Creamy Tomato, Prawn & Pumpkin Fettuccine
- Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
- Buckwheat & Rice Risotto with Chicken & Asparagus
- Cheesy chilli pull apart bread