- 50 g fresh mint leaves
- 150 g water
- 600 g raw sugar
- 350 g vinegar, malt
- 3 teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup of cold water
- 4 drops food colouring, green
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place mint leaves into TM bowl
ADD to TM bowl water, raw sugar, and malt vinegar, cook 10 mins/ 100c/ sd 1.
ADD dissolved gelatine and green food colouring to TM bowl , stir 30 sec/ sd 2.
pour into prepared jars 3 to 4 small jars., chop 30 sec/ sd 7.
Accessories you need
you dont have to chop the mint leave for as long (15 sec if you like to have mint leaves showing)
you can adjust the gelatine to make to your own liking, thick or as runny as you like.
makes a great christmas gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice