- 50 g fresh mint leaves
- 150 g water
- 600 g raw sugar
- 350 g vinegar, malt
- 3 teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup of cold water
- 4 drops food colouring, green
Recipe is created for
- Place mint leaves into TM bowl"Closed lid" , chop 30 sec/ sd 7.
ADD to TM bowl"Closed lid" water, raw sugar, and malt vinegar, cook 10 mins/ 100c/ sd 1.
ADD dissolved gelatine and green food colouring to TM bowl"Closed lid" , stir"Gentle stir setting" 30 sec/ sd 2.
pour into prepared jars 3 to 4 small jars.
Accessories you need
you dont have to chop the mint leave for as long (15 sec if you like to have mint leaves showing)
you can adjust the gelatine to make to your own liking, thick or as runny as you like.
makes a great christmas gift.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Shredded Chicken