- 50 g fresh mint leaves
- 150 g water
- 600 g raw sugar
- 350 g vinegar, malt
- 3 teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup of cold water
- 4 drops food colouring, green
Recipe is created for
- Place mint leaves into TM bowl"Closed lid" , chop 30 sec/ sd 7.
ADD to TM bowl"Closed lid" water, raw sugar, and malt vinegar, cook 10 mins/ 100c/ sd 1.
ADD dissolved gelatine and green food colouring to TM bowl"Closed lid" , stir"Gentle stir setting" 30 sec/ sd 2.
pour into prepared jars 3 to 4 small jars.
Accessories you need
you dont have to chop the mint leave for as long (15 sec if you like to have mint leaves showing)
you can adjust the gelatine to make to your own liking, thick or as runny as you like.
makes a great christmas gift.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls