- 1 bunch mint leaves, fresh, Rougly 10g
- 30 g white wine vinegar
- 30 g organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash water
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl & blend 5 seconds/speed 7.
Scrape down bowl & repeat if necessary.
Accessories you need
You can always change the amount of water - vinegar to your liking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola