- 1 red onion
- 30 g EVOO (olive oil)
- 200 g mushrooms, (button and field)
- 300 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock, (from BCB)
- 50 g Pouring Cream
- 1 tbsp cornflour, (mixed with 1 tbsp water)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Variation on the mushroom sauce as found on page 138 of the Basic Cookbook (BCB)
Chop red onion 2sec/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
Add EVOO and saute 3min/120/speed 1.
Add mushrooms and cook 5min/120//speed 1. Scrape down bowl.
Add water and vegetable stock and cook 20min/VAROMA//speed 1 with MC off.
Add cream, cornflour mixture and pepper and cook 2min/80//speed 1 with MC off.
Blitz 3sec/speef 5 with MC on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo