- 1 red onion
- 30 g EVOO (olive oil)
- 200 g mushrooms, (button and field)
- 300 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock, (from BCB)
- 50 g Pouring Cream
- 1 tbsp cornflour, (mixed with 1 tbsp water)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Variation on the mushroom sauce as found on page 138 of the Basic Cookbook (BCB)
Chop red onion 2sec/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
Add EVOO and saute 3min/120/speed 1.
Add mushrooms and cook 5min/120//speed 1. Scrape down bowl.
Add water and vegetable stock and cook 20min/VAROMA//speed 1 with MC off.
Add cream, cornflour mixture and pepper and cook 2min/80//speed 1 with MC off.
Blitz 3sec/speef 5 with MC on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)