- 2 egg yolks
- salt and pepper
- 3 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons red currant jelly (or any red jam!)
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
8Recipe is created for
Place butterfly in TM bowl and add ingredients except butter. Cook for 4 minutes at 70 degrees on speed 3. Then without any more heat, beat for 2 minutes at speed 3, putting the butter, a large tablespoon at a time, through the lid.
Fabulous and thick cold, or great as it is with meat or chicken, barbecued or roasted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip