- 2 egg yolks
- salt and pepper
- 3 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons red currant jelly (or any red jam!)
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
Recipe is created for
Place butterfly in TM bowl and add ingredients except butter. Cook for 4 minutes at 70 degrees on speed 3. Then without any more heat, beat for 2 minutes at speed 3, putting the butter, a large tablespoon at a time, through the lid.
Fabulous and thick cold, or great as it is with meat or chicken, barbecued or roasted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce