- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 60 gram cream or plain yoghurt
Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly and all ingredients except cream into TM bowl. Cook for 5 minutes at 80°C on speed 3.When cool add cream or yoghurt.
One of my favourite recipes, great served with corned beef or ham. Origin unknown but found recipe on the internet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake