- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 60 gram cream or plain yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly and all ingredients except cream into TM bowl. Cook for 5 minutes at 80°C on speed 3.When cool add cream or yoghurt.
One of my favourite recipes, great served with corned beef or ham. Origin unknown but found recipe on the internet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns