- 130 g Salted butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pepper, to taste
- Melt butter 3-4 min, 60°C, sp 1 and set aside. No need to rinse the bowl.
- Place lemon juice and egg yolks in the bowl along with the butterfly. Cook 7 min, 80°C, speed 3-4. After 30s of cooking time, slowly start pouring the melted butter through the hole in the lid.
- When time is up, taste test. Add more lemon and/or salt and pepper if needed to taste.
- Use immediately, or pour into a storage container and refrigerate, use within 2-3 days.
To re-heat the sauce, pour into a microwave safe container and place into the microwave. Heat at approx 20 percent power for 15 seconds. Stir the sauce with a whisk and return it to the microwave. Continue to heat in 15 second increments, whisking after each time, until warmed to your liking.
Accessories you need
You can use vinegar instead of lemon juice for a slightly different taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Pastie Slice
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff