- 20 g Butter
- 20 g plain flour
- 250 g Milk
- 7 Kraft cheedar cheese slices, (see photo in comments)
- 1 tsp salt
1. Melt butter at 2 minutes/90 degrees/
2. Add plain flour and cook 1 minute/60 degrees/speed 2. Scrape down sides.
3. Add milk and cook 8 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2 (or until mixture thickens slightly).
4. Set to 10 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2, and while blades are turning, add cheese slices and salt through hole in lid.
5. Serve! Sauce will thicken more as it cools.
Accessories you need
Serve over corn chips with guacamole and tomato salsa.
Serve with vegetable sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Spicy Corn Fritters (recipe converted from "Chin Chin - The Book. Recipes by Benjamin Cooper"
- Susan's Double Choc Mint Hot Chocolate Mix