- 30 g seeds, such as - sunflower, chia, linseed
- 400 g berries, such as - strawberry, raspberry, blueberry (fresh or frozen)
- 100 g fresh medjool dates, approx 8
- 1/2 green apples
1. Add seeds to TM and blitz - 10 sec/speed 10
2. Add remaining ingredients and cook - 10 min/Varoma/speed 2 MC ON
3. Blitz if desired to make it smooth and lump free - 30 sec/speed 7
Accessories you need
I mix approx. 1 tbsp of this 'jam' with about 150g of natural yoghurt and fill 'squeezy' packets for my kids. They love it!!
And I fill about 8 squeezy packets for approx. $1. Winner! Leave the seeds out if you like but I like to add the protein hit.
Here's the link to my easy yoghurt recipe - //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/easy-thick-vanilla-yoghurt-time-poor/241723
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup