- 200 grams raw almonds
- 50 grams Raw Pecans
- 50 grams halved walnuts
- 25 grams chia seeds, black
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 1. Add almonds, pecans and walnuts to the bowl, mill 20 seconds speed 9
2. Add remaining ingredients, blend for 10 seconds speed 6, scrape down and repeat until a smooth paste.
3. Store in a jar in the fridge for up to a month.
Accessories you need
These nuts are chosen to meet liver detox requirements so feel free to swap with nuts you have available
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam