- 200 grams raw almonds
- 50 grams Raw Pecans
- 50 grams halved walnuts
- 25 grams chia seeds, black
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 1. Add almonds, pecans and walnuts to the bowl, mill 20 seconds speed 9
2. Add remaining ingredients, blend for 10 seconds speed 6, scrape down and repeat until a smooth paste.
3. Store in a jar in the fridge for up to a month.
Accessories you need
These nuts are chosen to meet liver detox requirements so feel free to swap with nuts you have available
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)