- 60 g best quality parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves organic garlic
- 150 g organic pumpkin seeds (petita)
- 250 g Basil leaves
- 125 ml organic extra-virgin olive oil
Place parmesan cheese and garlic into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
2. Scrape down the sides and add petita and basil leaves. Blend for 10 seconds on speed 6. Process until a smooth paste forms.
3. Once smooth, turn to speed 4 and slowly add the olive oil until a smooth sauce forms. Store in a jar covered with a film of extra-virgin olive oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam