- 1 large brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 45 g plain flour
- 10 g raw sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon stock paste, beef is best, but chicken or vegetable will work as well
- 350 g water
- 40 g sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- 5 g salt
- pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking Freezing Heating All-in-one cooking with Varoma Easy Low budget Quick Australian Cooking for large family Main course Dressing Sauce Vegetable dish
1. Add onion and garlic and blitz 6 seconds speed 5.
2. Scrape down sides of TM bowl and add olive oil, butter, sugar and worcestershire sauce and cook 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
3. Add flour, stock paste, water, sweet soy, salt and pepper and cook 9 minutes varoma speed 2.
4. Taste for seasoning and add more salt, pepper, sugar, sweet soy etc as needed and give it another whirl until you are happy with the taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple Tea cake
- Apple slice
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana pancakes/fritters
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight