- 400 gram tin of nestles sweetened condensed milk, (light is preferable if you are watching your waistline !)
- 90 grams white vinegar
- 100 grams orange juice, (approx 2 small oranges)
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard (as pictured Keens or similar), (more if you like it hot)
- qtr tsp ground ginger powder
Insert butterfly then add all ingredients to . Combine for 10 secs on Speed 4.
Pour into airtight sterilised jar and keep in refrigerator. Best served chilled to obtain a firm texture.
This mayo is a great dressing for salads such as Potato, Coleslaw and even Caesar. Serve alongside your favourite meat or fish. Goes well in a crispy bread roll filled with ham and salad. Use when making curried egg sandwiches and no need to use curry.
Options are endless......
I hope you find many uses for my tasty mayo ! Enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Variation Dukkah