- 3 tablespoon beef stock paste, from the edc
- 750 grams water
- 60 grams Coconut sugar
- 75 grams molasses
- 6 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into your bowl. Place the simmering basket on top & cook for 21 minutes varoma temperature 21 minutes speed 1.
This recipe is so easy & replaces soy sauce in my house
Accessories you need
Check out my other recipes here
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies